Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid II Soccer Ball
Play every game, practice and drill like it the Championship game with the NCAA Forte FYBrid II. It boasts highly engineered panels that provide explosive power and great feel along with modern graphics that make it easier to track in the air. It is the official ball of the NCAA Soccer Championships. Try it and discover why.
- FYBRID FUSED TECHNOLOGY - Fused panel, FYbrid construction technology helps minimize water and moisture uptake for enhanced durability.
- REVOLUTIONARY 20-PANEL DESIGN - Optimizes geometric striking zones for controlled precise strikes
- MICRO-TEXTURE COMPOSITE LEATHER COVER - Controllable ball flight and aerodynamic stability with equalized airflow over the entire ball surface.
- VIVID TECH-GRAPHICS - Bold product graphics and contemporary colors provide enhanced ball spin detection.>
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOAM - G10 foam backed panels yield high-energy return and soft precision touch upon impact in both normal and low temperature climates.
- ADVANCED CARCASS CONSTRUCTION - Laminated and molded inner construction provides the framework for extended durability and consistent round shape retention.
- ELASTOMERIC-CARBON BLADDER - Bladder technology designed to provide for an equalized 360-degree sweet spot with explosive rebound performance.
|Approved By||FIFA, NCAA, NFHS|
|Ball Bladder Construction||HPE Rubber|
|Ball Cover Construction||Fused Panel|
|Ball Cover Material||Micro-texture PU Leather|
|Ball Lining||Sewn Reinforced Cloth|